Thursday, March 20, 2008

JAE Easter Egg Hunt

Anna's school, Jack Anderson Elementary had egg hunts for the kids today. Luke and I arrived early to "hide" the eggs. As you can see, we just scattered them across a large open field. The picture below is a shot of 2 of the classes lined up before the whistle blew. Here is Anna and Luke lined up. Luke is counting 1-2-3-Go!
Here is Anna pretending to hunt eggs for the sake of mom. I tried to get her during the actual hunt but it was chaos and I was too busy trying to keep up with Luke!
After the hunt, Luke and I hung out in the classroom. Luke got to join in on an art activity and he really got into it. Of course, he loves to draw...especially with chalk.
Hopefully I'll post more pictures this weekend. If not, Happy Easter everyone!
<"...It is true! The lord has risen..." Luke 24:34

No comments: