Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter

The kids were excited Sunday morning to find buckets of goodies waiting for them when they woke up. The most exciting item? Webkinz! The Easter bunny was thoughtful enough to bring 2 so that there wouldn't be fighting over just 1. Anna has already named hers "Sam" and Luke's is "Lulu". Next, Anna and I decorated eggs. This was a fun activity that I had not done since I was a kid. Anna really liked adding the tattoos. Here is a shot of the final products:
We dressed up in our Easter best and headed to Cheddars for lunch. The kids were good and for once I got this great picture of the 2 of them together!

Since we didn't have much luck this year with egg hunts (the MOPs egg hunt was rained out and the big ol' egg drop was a bust) we decided to hide eggs in the yard. Luke really got into it and Anna found the only money egg (it was worth $1).

4 comments:

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

Ahhh!! Looks like you guys had a great time! You can see how much they love each other!!

Jennifer said...

I cannot find your number or I would just call you, but the garage sale we were talking about is this coming Saturday (the 5th).

Jennifer said...

Oh, and the Mansker Farms one is the 26th I think.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Your kids have grown so much! And they are both so beautiful!! You guys all look great...just like a very happy family. I loved the zoo shots too. We are planning on going to the zoo in a couple of days if the weather isn't an issue.

Tell Ron we said hello!
Julie Kendall