Wednesday, August 15, 2007

1st day at Kindergarten

Anna had her first day of school yesterday. I was a bit worried that she would get upset when I started to leave her but she did great! She walked into the room and started pointing out books that she liked and she found her cubby right away. I did okay and didn't cry... until I got into the car. Of course I took some pictures...


When I picked her up she was all smiles. She had a really good day. What was her favorite part? Eating in the cafeteria. She liked making the food choices and she said the food was "Yummy!".

4 comments:

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

Oh so fun! :) I am glad she had such a good day. You can call me too if you are sad!

Anonymous said...

Anna is just beautiful! She doesn't look as young as she is. Sounds like the big day went great! And looks like you have some great pictures for those first day of school scrapbook pages!

Carrie said...

Hooray for Anna! I'm so glad to hear her first day of school went well. Tell her congratulations from Aunt Carrie!

The O'Neal's said...

Anna we are so excited for you. We know you are very prepared. Maybe you'll get to have Mr. Bryan next year at the center. ~The O'Neal's