Saturday, December 05, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

We are getting into the Christmas spirit here at our house....finally!!! Since we traveled for Thanksgiving it seems that December was upon us before we knew it! We started our annual construction paper chain on the 1st and so far we have put up the kids trees, colored in a really large Christmas coloring book, watched Christmas cartoon, shopped for a care package for a soldier and now....finally, we have a tree in the living room! That's right, 1 down 1 to go. This year, I went shopping on black Friday and got a great deal on the tree above at Walmart. I have to say, it is absolutely perfect. It fits the spot just right and now we can have a tree upstairs and one downstairs to enjoy!
Here is Anna putting up her tree in her room. Also, you can see our beautiful paper chain in the background. :)
Oh boy, Luke is really into Christmas this year! He was so excited about being a helper today....he insisted on hanging his own stocking.
Here is a photo of my Christmas Village. Other than the tree, it is my favorite decoration! I would have more but as you can see, I'm just about out of room! I'm hoping to get some outside lights up this year but.....well, we will just have to see. It is hard to do when your hubby gets home at 5pm and it's dark out! If we are able to get some up, I will be sure to post some pictures!













2 comments:

Heather said...

Angela your kids are so cute!! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and it was so good seeing you during the holidays!! Thanks for the picture again and blessing to you friend! Miss you!

Adrian said...

Hey! Thanks for the comment on my blog - I had no idea you were a fellow blogger as well :) Consignment sales, here we come!
See ya soon :)