Saturday, July 12, 2008

Long Hollow 4th of July

I finally got around to blogging. My computer is so slow sometimes I just don't feel like turning it on. So, if you ever send me an email and I don't respond right away....now you know why. Anywho... here some pictures from the 4th . We headed over to the church around 7pm for some play time. I forgot to bring the kids a bathing suit and change of clothes so it was all I could do to keep Luke from getting on the wet slides...This year they had lots of cars for folks to look at. This is our good friend/neighbors car. (Jerry and Sherry Holman). He drag races for fun...
My kids with Sherry and Jerry's granddaughter, Jillian:
We didn't make it in time to ride the ponies but we did make it for a train ride:
Here is Luke sitting with Ron gazing at the fireworks. Even though they only lasted 10 minutes the kids had a blast. We headed home and played with some sparklers and shot off some of our own fireworks.
Hope everyone had a great 4th!

No comments: