Sunday, May 25, 2008

Water Play


School is out and summer break is here! The kids are already excited about getting in the water whenever possible. Friday we spent the day at a friends house and it wasn't long until the kids were hot and wanting water play. They took turns playing gladiators while running through the sprinklers.
Sunday, we took our second trip to The Streets of Indian Lake fountains. This outdoor mall just recently opened and it is about 2 minutes from our house.

This time we just came in our swimsuits and brought towels, sunscreen and a change of clothes. It was great, especially since Ron watched the kids while I did a little shopping! :)



4 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Looks like fun!!! Here's hoping for more of those hot, rain-free days to enjoy SOON!

Jennifer said...

What a blast! I love their faces! I missed you last night.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful smiles! I love sprinklers!!! We have been doing this at my house a lot lately too! We haven't made it to the new Villages, but drove by it. Have fun-
Mandy

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Hope you guys are enjoying your summer!

I just wanted to let you know that google reader is no longer recognizing my blogspot addy, and soon it probably won't work at all, so be sure to update your link to http://www.myspecialks.com . :)