Tuesday, February 19, 2008

7 Random things about me

I was tagged a while back by Karen and Jennifer to list 7 things about myself. So, after putting way to much thought into it here is what I came up with:

1. I have never been west of the Mississippi River. I really like to travel it has just not been possible for me to do that often. On the positive side...we (me and Ron) are planning a trip to California this summer.

2. I'm left handed.

3. I love live music. We recently went to The Factory in Franklin, TN to see the taping of Sara Evans and Maroon 5 Crossroads for CMT. Can't wait for that to air....Next we are going to see Bon Jovi and Daughtry in April.

4. In my spare time, I love to scrapbook. I'm really not that creative but I just love the idea of preserving photos for generations to come.

5. I'm a nurse and can stand blood and guts. However, there is one thing that freaks me out....EYEBALLS. That's right, don't come to me with an eye injury people because I'll wig out.

6. I've been married 14 years this May to a wonderful man I met while in college. We worked at Walmart.

7. I can't stand clutter. I declutter my house at least twice a year. At out house we say "everything has it's place or it's trash".

Now it's my turn to tag some one. Tracy, Amy L., and Leslie...your it!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I hate clutter too!
Oh, and we plan to go to Bon Jovi/Daughtry as well. FYI- Daughtry is Gavin's favorite. I know, it's odd. And, where are you going in California? This was fun to read.

The Jacksons said...

We are going to Anaheim. Ron has a business trip and I'm tagging along. We plan to visit Disneyland and hope to see a Dodgers game! The kids are going to stay with their cousins.

Jennifer said...

Nice... some couple time.