Sunday, October 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Baby Girl


Well, I'm about a week behind in posting. My biggest excuse is that I'm just plain tired and have been crashing after the kids are in bed. But in my defense we did venture out of town last weekend and I've been busy with my "room mom" duties as well. Anyway, my baby girl turned 6 last weekend! WOW... time flies. She is as big as she looks and acts well.. like a big girl. The other day she didn't find it necessary to hold her daddy's hand while crossing the street..ouch did that hurt! She is doing great at school and the best part is she loves to go and loves to learn. When she's not at school, we are either at swim lessons or soccer practice or she's at home pretending she's at school. This year for her birthday we met her Grandparents in Chattanooga for a long weekend (I'll post more on that later) and when we returned our best friends next door had a party planned for her. This weekend more family is coming to see her and she's excited about seeing her cousins. Not a bad way to celebrate 6 great years!

2 comments:

Susan said...

What a sweet mommy/ daughter picture. She looks so much like you!

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

How did that happen? Wasn't she just a little girl sitting on your lap at the Vances?