Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Georgia Trip

We visited family in Georgia over the 4th of July holiday. We had a week packed full of stuff to do. We started with a lazy day at the lake on the 4th and then went swimming at a friends and of course watched some fire works that night. We went to Lake Lanier Islands water park. Anna had a blast riding almost all the water slides and Luke loved the giant kiddie area they had there. We also took a canoe trip down the Chattahoochee. Luke stayed at the house with Mima while me, Ron, Anna, my dad and my sister and all of her family went to "shoot the hooch". At first Anna was frightened by all the talk of possibly turning over but calmed down and had fun. Here are some pictures of us at the lake...
My sister and her 3 kids...
Anna jumping off the side of the boat...
My mom and dad...

Anna stopped just long enough for my mom to shoot this photo of us...
Luke chillin' at the pool...



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that looks like a big jump for Anna! I love this post, thanks for sharing your family & fun weekend in the water. But you must tell us what in the world is "shoot the hootch?

Sarah said...

This post reminds me of an old Alan Jackson song..oh you know the one!! :) Looks like you had fun~I'm jealous.

Carrie said...

I want to come stay with you guys for the summer - it looks like you have so much fun! :) Great pictures. Love, Carrie