Sunday, March 25, 2007

Beach Bound

What started off as the longest road trip ever ended up with a great day at the beach and a beautiful wedding. My cousin got married Saturday in Charleston South Carolina. We left Thursday and drove 6 hours on the dreaded I-40. Yes, we hit traffic which landed us just south of Asheville for the night. Friday, we headed down I-26 for 5 hours and finally arrived in Charleston. Saturday was an unbelievable day on the beach. It was terrific weather and the kids were so happy! It ended with the wedding Saturday evening at sunset. After the wedding my sister and her family, my mom and dad and the four of us stopped for a kodak moment. Sunday, we drove back to Nashville and thankfully, it only took 9 hours.

1 comment:

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. What a fun picture of the kids on the beach. I can't imagine mine getting that dirty... well, maybe not..