Sunday, February 25, 2007

Getting Big


So... I know that this has been happening. I mean, since the day I became a parent people have said "Enjoy it because they grow up fast." Well, this weekend it seem to hit me hard. My babies are getting soooooo big. Here are 3 photos to prove my point. Anna enjoys playing on her laptop (nitro notebook) and then offers to read Luke his bedtime story. The next day she says she'll hold him since he is a little grumpy after nap and look..... he's getting as big as she is. Well maybe not as tall but he's catching her in pounds. He already eats more, drinks 1/4 of a gallon of milk in a day and can hold his own if she tries to take away a toy. Life gets so busy and hectic if was nice to stop and do nothing all weekend but "enjoy" our little ones!

No comments: